The sweet and lovely Alexis from Reflections of a Bookaholic nominated me for a few awards. I just want to thank her for the acknowledgement and tell her I nominate her right back! But the rules say I have to list seven facts about me and then pass them onto five other bloggers. Since Alexis has already been nominated, I won’t have her do another awards post and will pass them on to other deserving book blogs that I love.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I miss sitcom shows like Moesha, A Different World, and The Cosby Show. Although reality shows are interesting, they don’t hold a candle to well scripted, traditional sitcoms.
2. The Sixth Man is my all time favorite movie. It’s the first movie that ever made me cry…I’m usually a hardass.
3. I’m the middle child of three, and suffer from classic Middle Child Syndrome
4. Freaky fact: My Mom is an Aries and my Dad was a Scorpio…my best female friend is an Aries, and my best male friend is a Scorpio. So I guess we do gravitate to people like our parents!
5. Lyfe Jennings is one of my favorite artists. His first album 268-192 was on heavy rotation. I think I played it everyday for a year straight. Bout to pull it back out…Must Be Nice goes hard!
6. I was born in NY but raised in NC, and I am a true country girl!
7. I HATE talking on the phone unless it’s with a SO…and even that can get tedious.
Blogs I nominate:
Alisha @ Black Nailed Reviews
Samantha @ Chick Lit Plus
Lena @ Lena’s Ledge
Rebecca @ Rebgeo
Missie @ The Unread Reader
There are many other blogs I love but I can’t list them all. So please check out the blogs in my blogroll!
Filed in: Awards Tags: Awards