Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new top ten list to be answered. If you’d like to join in go and visit their website! If you’d like to answer and don’t have a blog, please feel free to leave your answers in my comments section! This week’s list is:
Top Ten Favorite Minor Characters
1. Fred and George Weaseley from The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: I adored these two guys. They were intelligent, cunning, and hilarious businessmen. LOVE LOVE LOVE them and actually I loved the whole Weaseley clan. I wanted to befriend them all, cause they were just so nice and welcoming.
2. Ethan and Hillary from Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin: Hillary tickled me to pieces while Ethan was just a great guy. I was really hoping him and Rachel would end up together, or that he ended up with someone really great, cause he was the bees knees.
3. Octavia Rawlings and Cleve from Only Hers by Francis Ray: These two old folks were among my favorites I’ve ever read about. Octavia was jut like a doting Grandmother and Cleve was crotchety but loveable. I wish I knew them for real.
4. Midnight from The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah: If ever there was a character who was bold and mysterious it was him. But the way Souljah created him was sheer brilliance. Who didn’t want to know more about the beautiful, powerful, mysterious boy Winter had fallen head over heels for. I must say I was a bit disappointed in Midnight’s own story. I liked him better in TCWE.
5. Angel from Dutch by Teri Woods: Angel was that chick! I mean just straight gangsta and willing to do any and everything for Dutch and his crew. She held it down for him when he had to disappear and be gone. Her and Angel’s Charlies made this trilogy a lot more interesting.
6. Dobby from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: I wish I had me a Dobby. That was the cutest, ugliest little thing ever. And he was so sweet and nice and funny. He tickled me when he told Harry he couldn’t let him lose his Weezy, referring to Ron. He was such a brave and courageous little guy and I swear I think my heart broke reading The Deathly Hallows when Dobby met his end. There is no character that can compare to Dobby, he was just GREAT!
7. Paul and Seth from the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer: Yeah he was a hot head, and impulsive, but there was something about Paul that I really liked. And it could also be that the movie version of him is HOT too. But Paul was a good character and I found myself wanting to know more about him. And Seth was just a little cutie. I love that he had the fortitude to break away from the main pack and join up with his own personal hero, and mine…Jacob. Can you tell I’m a wolfpack fan?
I think that’s more than ten, but oh well. What minor characters do you love and couldn’t get enough of?
Filed in: Meme, Top Ten Tuesday Tags: Meme, Top Ten Tuesday