Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments. You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win.
Today’s featured blogger is Ninja Girl from Ninja Girl Reads. So go check her out and be sure to follow
Q. It’s circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them…
1. I still have and sleep with a ‘little pillow’ that my Grandmother made for me when I was four years old. It’s akin to Linus and his blanket.
2. I almost always remember my dreams, and usually with such clarity.
3. My first website ever was a fan site dedicated to Marlon Wayans…click the link, it’s STILL up!
4. I’ve been reading since the age of four. I was the only kid in my kindergarten class to already know all the words the teacher’s were teaching.
5. I was born with Sickle Cell disease, but think I manage the crisis’ a lot better than many other SS patients.
The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
“If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?”
Hands down I would choose Hogwarts. I wish I was a young wizard recieving my acceptance letter for the first time. And getting to spend several years at the infamous magical school hanging with Harry, Ron and Hermoine, hugging on Dobby, and learning from McGonagall and Dumbledore. I think I’d also love to give Quidditch a go and sneak down to Hagrid’s for some tea and hard cakes. Hogwarts truly is magical, and definitely the place I’d love to be!
Filed in: Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday, Meme Tags: Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday, Meme